Private Dietician | Saudi Arabia | Contract (JB324)
Salary: Highly negotiable based on experience
Flights: Round trip
Ultra-High Net Worth Individual in Saudi Arabia is currently seeking a dietician to provide dietary management within the home and whilst travelling. Previous experience working with UHNWI or Top Level Clinics or Hospitals are ideal.
A well-presented, highly organized, confident, professional and self-motivated dietitian with experience of assessing a patient’s nutritional needs, then developing and implementing nutrition and diet programs for them. Candidate must have a great passion for nutrition and people’s wellbeing and possess the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information about dietary matters in an understandable form to patients.
Should have a proven track record of successfully promoting healthy eating habits to communities and suggest diet modifications to individuals.
- To ensure safe provision and delivery of high-quality Dietetic Services
- To provide expert dietetic and nutritional advice
- To provide appropriate assessment and treatment programmes
- Applicants must adhere to the countries cultural requirements in terms of dress
- Must be willing to be available and travel with their employer on short notice, including weekends